WHAT IS A SPEED LIMITER?
Speed limiters are “active” device controlling the vehicle’s top speed without requiring administration like GPS system which “passively records” history that needs to be administered. Top speed limiters are installed in vehicles to either comply with government legislation or as a personal requirement of the owner.
Advance Telematics Solutions provides the dynamicRomatic Speed Limiter which can be set to any speed and can be removed if the vehicle is resold.
Installment of speed limiters on your vehicles will lessen the probability of an accident and decrease fuel consumption and emission.
WHY FIT A SPEED LIMITER?
Many countries have introduced legislation and numerous companies have taken the decision to fit Speed Limiters.
WHY? – reduction in deaths, fuel consumption, andemissions. Fuel savings and emissions (Co2) in excess of 20% have been achieved by fitting a speed limiter.
Some companies have also adopted a policy of fitting Speed Limiters as part of their ‘Duty of Care’ requirements.
SPEED LIMITER OPTIONS
- Road Speed Controls – Rev Limiters – Reversing Limiters – PTO Limiters
- Automatic Dual Speed for Trailers
- Automatic Dual Speed for Off Road
- Low-Speed Limiters
- Emergency Vehicle Speed Limiters
- Geokontrol (Geo-Fence) Speed Limiters
- Data Logging Speed Limiters
- Saves lives through the reduction of high-speedaccidents.
- Saves fuel thereby reducing cost per mile.
- Reduces exhaust emissions thereby reducing air pollution and ozone destruction.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Reduced vehicle downtime.
- Reduces staff lost through speeding bans.
- Could reduce insurance costs.
- Increases residual value.
Ensure your safety from high-speed accidents, lessen fuel consumption, reduce maintenance cost, and increase residual value by installing our Speed Limiters.